Saturday 24 May 2008

Week 9

Again no lecture this week.

Workshop

What happened ?

When Ian arrived for the workshop we discussed the last and final assignment. We asked Ian some questions regarding this assignment and if he could give some examples or information on what had been done previously by other students.

Metacognition

It was nice to work for ourselves this once. I felt that I would be able to finish this final assignment more efficiently.

Although I was slightly disappointed the assignment was to create a 3D artifact again. I felt that with more stated guidelines on what the 3rd project had to suffice to I would have been able to make a better start.

Instead I did not know where to begin or what to create.. at all.

Evaluation

It feels nice that we can start the final assignment on our own and that we are not dependant on a group or other group members.

Although I had a slow start on what to do for this project I am sure it will turn out fine.

No comments: